Thursday, October 21, 2010

7 weeks

How Far Along: Until I'm told otherwise, I'm sticking to 7 weeks today.

Size of baby: As of yesterday, it was 7mm - so a little over .25 in. But I believe this week it will grow to the size of a blueberry - .5 in.

Maternity Clothes: No. But I did notice today, in a "feel-good" outfit, that I can't suck in as much as I use to. I showed C and he smiled and said, "Babe, that's been there for a while." You have to love his honesty. :)

Stretch Marks: No.

Sleep: Sleeping through the night.

Best Moment of the Week: Seeing the heartbeat!!!!

Movement: No.

Symptoms: Tired, randomly sore bbs, sour stomach feeling when I'm not eating, still feeling cramping - sometimes it feels like AF is coming. I hope that's normal.


Food cravings:
None.

Gender: ? My stepmother asked me last night if I had a preference. I can honestly say I don't. I just want a healthy baby.

What I Miss: Nothing. Although this isn't really something I miss - but I am finding it difficult to get things done at work. I'm too busy writing on my blog, checking out others, reading pregnancy stuff, etc. How will I last for another 7 months!!!

What I'm Looking Forward To: All of it!

Weekly Wisdom: Don't google everything ... it will make you crazy!!!! Oh and my RE said symptoms do come and go. You will not feel them all the time. Good to know!

Milestones: Seeing the heartbeat is the BIGGEST milestone for me. I have NEVER seen that. Oh and
I get to make an appointment with my OB for next week. Then I graduate from RE office on Nov 3rd! Wow!

Emotions: I'm happy. I told my family yesterday about the heart beat and they all were so excited. I am taking a leap of faith and really believing that in 7 months I will have my little one in my arms!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so flippin' excited for you!!! Can't wait to follow your journey! Woohoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just 2 days ahead of you with twins. I look forward to our babies growing together.

    ReplyDelete