Monday, October 4, 2010

13dp5dt - 360

Am I feeling better about this number than I was about the "50" ... yes. But am I still nervous ... yes!!!

So at 13dp5dt my levels have increased to 360. They are doubling at a rate of 1.4 days, so that's positive. But what makes me nervous is all the blogs, forums and such have ladies with numbers in the 1000's at this stage. I don't want to sound ungrateful that I am actually pregnant, but all of my past experiences with this has not been good, so forgive me for being cynical. I just wish I can fast forward to the heartbeat ultrasound and know that my little bean is thriving!

And I don't have any symptoms other than the ones brought on by PIO. I am actually praying for morning sickness!!! :)

I go back on Wednesday for another draw. And hopefully this will be my last one, since I'm praying it will be over 1000!

3 comments:

  1. That's great news! I am so happy for you. Continued good thoughts for Wednesday's beta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far so good!!! Crossing my fingers for you girlie!!! Come on 1000!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for great numbers! Keep them coming and here's to getting BEYOND 1000 and to the heartbeat.

    xo

    ReplyDelete