Sunday, April 17, 2011

32 weeks

How Far Along: 32w3d ... I forgot to post my weekly update.

Size of baby: I'm in a new month. Month 8 (33-36 wk) Baby is size of honeydew; 17.2 - 18.7 inches long and 4.2 - 5.8 lbs. This baby is getting big!!!
32w - Peyton is taking up a lot of space in my uterus. I'm gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to the baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.

Maternity Clothes: Still in them.

Weight Gain: I weighed myself on Thursday when I turned 32 weeks and I was up 15 lbs still. Same as the previous two weeks. So I'm sticking with that.

Belly: Sorry - I'm going to pass on 32 wk photo. I'll do one this week.

Stretch Marks: Nope, not yet. I am paranoid that they are coming. I'm carrying pretty high so I have a feeling when I drop, that's when they will make their appearance.

Sleep: It's hit or miss. One night I actually don't even wake up to pee and the next I'm up every two hours.

Best Moment of the Week: As you know I had the baby shower last Sunday. We got so much stuff. We started to put some of it together. Oh and we also got the tree decal and C and I put it up on Friday night - you know a ROCKIN' Friday night!

Movement: She was going NUTS last night. It was a good full two hours of her scooting around.

Symptoms:Nothing really - oh exhaustion. It's there. And hip pain. oh and back pain .... it's all there.

Food cravings: I just crave food in general. :)

Gender: A Little Lady.

What I Miss: Nothing much.

What I'm Looking Forward To: Our second childbirth class. Well really - I know it's odd - but I'm looking forward to putting what we learned to test. I think I'm ready to have this baby - not b/c I'm tired of pregnant, but I just want to meet her!

Weekly Wisdom: Don't eat a lot of cheese - it only adds to the excessive gas problem pregnant ladies have already.

Milestones: 32 weeks! Had a baby shower! Started baby classes! Nursery is almost done! The milestones are coming daily now! :)

Emotions: Pretty good. I'm trying not to get all crazy about the MILLION things we still need to get done before the baby comes. One day at a time.

3 comments:

  1. Ugh I just started getting stretch marks :( I hope they don't show up for you ever... they might not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything sounds awesome except....


    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to no belly pic!!!

    Show us the nursery!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second that motion! Nursery pics please, please, please!

    ReplyDelete