Thursday, April 7, 2011

31 weeks

How Far Along: 31w

Size of baby: Month 7 (29w - 32w)– Baby is the size of Squash - about 15.2 - 16.7 inches long and 2.5 - 3.8 lbs.

31w - This week, Peyton approximately measures over 16 inches long and weighs about 3.3 pounds and is heading into a growth spurt. She can turn her head from side to side, and her arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath her skin.

Maternity Clothes: I wish I could wear my maternity jeans everyday instead of getting dressed for work.

Weight Gain: 15 lbs I guess. I didn't weigh myself this morning. I go to the MW tomorrow, so I guess I'll find out then.

Belly: No picture right now. I don't want to get up and take it. :)

Stretch Marks: Nope, not yet. But I am seeing a few capillaries on the stomach - small little veins.

Sleep: I am finding out there isn't anything really great on TV at 3-4am. Mostly infomercials. I've watched the P90x and the Insanity ones a bunch and it makes me want to do them after the baby is born. :)

Best Moment of the Week: Having the 3D ultrasound and seeing her move around, open her mouth, wave her hands, and smile (probably a faux smile, but I'll take it!) Oh and our crib came in on Friday. C put it together on Saturday.

Movement: She is finding her way to the side of my belly. It's weird. I get kicks literally on the side of my body. I don't know where she is trying to go.

Symptoms: Braxton Hicks contractions ... they seem to come on pretty regularly now. How another bout with swelling yesterday - but just in my left ankle. Weird.

Food cravings: I just crave food in general. :)

Gender: A Little Lady.

What I Miss: Not much. C got home last Thursday night and then left again on Monday. He got home late last night.

What I'm Looking Forward To: My baby shower. It's this Sunday. So excited to have it. And relieved that it will be over ... it caused some family issues as EVERYTHING does! Ugh.

Weekly Wisdom: I took off from work on Monday and took two naps. I suggest doing that once in a while.

Milestones: I made it to April ... is that a milestone?

Emotions: Pretty good. I'm trying not to get all crazy about the MILLION things we still need to get done before the baby comes. One day at a time.

3 comments:

  1. My baby has found the side too! I think he is trying to escape sometimes. can't wait to hear about the baby shower, they are so much fun (when they are your own)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on another great week!

    PEYTON! Place nice to Mommy's ribs!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful baby shower!

    ReplyDelete