Sunday, September 5, 2010

D Day is here

Well it's Sept 5 and it's the beginning of the end. Injections start tonight for me, antibiotics start today for C. I'm nervous, but ready to get this started. I'm not overly concerned about the pain or the needles themselves, but more concerned about the effects of the meds. My job is pretty stressful and usually - other than an occasionally curse-fest - I can handle all that comes with it. But now I'm worried that I'm going to either punch someone or just breakdown in tears. I'm not a huge crier (although the last two+ years would beg to differ.) and it's going to be odd to be all weepy. We shall see if I still have a job in two weeks!

Injection #1 ... here I come.

3 comments:

  1. I am sooooo very excited for you! this injection cycle was far better for me, than the former one. Wishing you an easy ride with the hormones!
    Let's the show begin. I am cheering for a great month for you!!! yay:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you and wishing you the best.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So...how'd it go? How exciting and nerve-racking at the same time!

    ReplyDelete