Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A numbers game

Well i received the call back from the RE yesterday regarding my hcg/P4 levels and I wish I had better news:

HCG - 26. I don't know when I Od, however the last time C and I were intimate was April 25 and then he left for a 2 week business trip. So I would imagine I was somewhere between 12 -14dpo. So basically it's low. I know, I know - it's the second number that counts.

P4 - 7.5. VERY low, as it was in my two previous pregnancies. Luckily I was armed with samples of the progesterone suppositories and was instructed to use them once a day.

I go back tomorrow for the repeat draw. I want to be positive. I want to be hopeful. But I'm thinking this just isn't in the cards for me now. I keep trying to convince myself that I have a good feeling about it - in fact that's what I keep telling C and my BFF and my mom (the only three people, other than you reading, the girls on BZ, and RE that know I'm preg) that I have a good feeling and that this is it. i don't want to drag them down with me. Because the truth is I don't have a feeling about it. I don't have a bad feeling, like I did last time, and I don't have a good feeling like the first time.

I don't know what to think and I HATE being in limbo.
Someone give me some advice on how NOT to think about this all the time???

No comments:

Post a Comment