You know that old saying, "don't count your chickens until they hatch." Well that is what I am doing. Even though I got a wonderful surprise yesterday (and then again this morning - I don't mess around, I wanted to see it come up again!) I'm trying not to get all secure in this situation. It hasn't fared well for me in the past. So this is my in-between post. I'm not quite sure if this is the real deal or not.
I went to the RE today and got beta/Prog draws and I'm waiting to hear back. But they already put a game plan into place. I'm stocked with progesterone suppositories in case my P levels come back low. I go back in on Thursday for another draw and then again on Monday. And if they are increasing, we will do the first "viability" u/s on May 21st to make sure it's in the uterus and not the tube since my last one ended up ectopic.
I think after that then I'll be able to move onto to be happy and changing the title of my blog to "Something Rising in the Oven." Man, I didn't think this would be happening so soon!