Monday, August 16, 2010

Pins and Needles ... and speaking of needles

So I'm on pins and needles today.
We should definitely find out today of we are either moving forward with IVF or if we have to do more IUIs.

I finally got AF on Friday morning, so I called to make my appt for CD3 b/w and u/s for today (CD4) with the thought that we are forgoing the IUI cycle this month all together. However my RE office called me and asked me to come to their main office (they have 4 offices - I go to one of the smaller ones) first thing Saturday morning to get my CD3 b/w and u/s. This way they can fax the results over the A.etna on Monday morning, hear back on the determination and if they don't approve the IVF, I can start the injections on CD4 - tonight - for the IUI cycle. So now I won't have to miss a month if we get the big NO.

I really do love this RE office. I thought that was so thoughtful of them to contact me and get me in ASAP. They really are trying to accommodate what we want. In fact the woman who handles the insurance doesn't come into the office until after 12 on Mondays, but she was going in first thing this morning to send my results over. She actually already called this morning to confirm that I did already do an IUI and that that cycle sheet was in my records. She said she will give me a call this afternoon after she hears back from them.

This is going to be a long day!!! I am really praying that it comes back with a big ole' YES!

But if not, I'm all set for tonight. I have my meds, my needles and a flabby belly all ready for injections. I'm going to blow through these IUI cycles like nobody's business. (Also praying that by some miracle they might work too!)

I'll keep you guys posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment