Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

I haven't posted in a while - partly because I've been neglectful of writing down the everyday, the milestones and such and partly because my g-mail acct was hijacked and blogger "removed" my blog. I spent days reading online on how to get it back and it looked like it was paperwork after paperwork. I was willing to go through that all because this is the only place I wrote down the ins and outs of my IVF and pregnancy. BUT after I switched my email password and a few days later, I tried the link again and ALAS it worked! It's almost like it was a sign that "hey you better get back on here!"

So I felt the need to write today - it's not going to be a long one - because I need to do some cooking. However given it's Thanksgiving, I have A LOT to be thankful for this year. First and foremost, I'm obviously thankful for my little peanut. She is seriously the best thing I've ever done. She is my best friend, besides my husband - sometimes, there is no one I'd rather be with on any given day. I love watching her grow and learn things each day. Like when she learned to roll from back to belly - it was like a light switch. She just did it once and then was like to herself "hey, that's not too hard" and continued to roll straight across the living room. I'm thankful for the past 6 months and looking forward to each and everyday.

I'm thankful that my pregnancy was pretty easy. I have nothing but fond memories of it (besides the breech and slight scare at the very end) I'm thankful that my first round of IVF actually worked. I'm thankful that my husband has been such a huge help and a huge support for me and now our family. He always pushes me to do the things I may be scared to do. He is the perfect man to share my life with. I'm not sure if he will ever know how much I appreciate him.

Speaking of C, he just walked in and said "what are you doing? Shouldn't you be cooking?" Ha - now I'm going to erase the above few sentences ... haha.

To each and every "friend" - real and bloggy a-like ....

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Oh and M at Seriously?! - Happy Belated Canadian Thanksgiving!!! I didn't tell you then, but I'm thankful for you too!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww...I've missed you dear friend!!!! Hope your little 'turkey' enjoys her first Thanksgiving!!!

    xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete